Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2023, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Thanks for your response. They are always irrigated after the crops are planted and the trees and flowers are harvested. Always. They were irrigated after such last night. They are showing they were irrigated as well as still fertilized. Whatever the glitch was it has straightened itself out, I suppose, because they are now showing the correct time. Time remaining is now showing 20.6 hours.

Regarding her watering the flowers, she has never been able to water all the fields at one time and does them one at a time, which is a hassle. Only one field is private, and that was only set as private a week ago, and I don't do the quest so there are no quest fields. I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

Again, thanks for your response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
The only thing that can cause the times to be incorrect would be your computer date/time being off as the game uses that for all the times in it. Since the times are correct now then your computer time apparently has been reset.

It may be that your neighbor has to own at least the flower sprinkler for your purple sprinkler's all farms to be available. I don't have any way to check this though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.