Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Aug 11 2021, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Lou View Post
When I go to put items in for a quest - this time - Allspice - I often also also put up other 'items' just to get product. When I go back to the quest - the Allspice was not activated.

This is not the first time it's happened - I've noticed it for a week or two. I've been able to go back and activate just the needed item and it will show up - although this time I seem to have no more Allspice to add, so I'm stuck until my next back of pimento trees ripen.

Never did that before - I know if you have two items from the same grouping, you can only do the one - rather than all the items needed at one time. But in this instance the only thing from this that was needed for the quest was Allspice - and while I activated that - and all but one other item which I didn't have enough of - the Allspice didn't activate.
Hi Mari Lou,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
You do have to add all the items required to make a product for a quest before you can add the product.
When you added the Allspice in the factory did you get a message saying you needed more of an ingredient or that you could not add any more Allspice production at that time because the factory was full of pending product?
One thing we do recommend for quests is to only start one batch at a time, so in case it doesn't start for some reason you can go back and try another batcth. If you fill the facility and it doesn't work, then you have to wait for a batch to be done before you can try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.