Thread: Official Top Post Thread Problems with Buying/Selling Trading
View Single Post
Old May 30 2019, 02:01 AM

Default issue buying beets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Thank you for your report. There are some bugs to be worked out and the developers are working on them.

Could you please also supply the following information so we know exactly what method produces that message when you have reached your buying limit and can't buy more for a period of time:
  1. You say these friends are your neighbours. Do they also have you for a neighbour? In other words, you are neighbours both ways and they can see you in their neighbour bar.

2. Which method where they using to sell beets to you?
    Did you meet up somewhere and they clicked on your avatar to use the "Sell products to..."
    If the answer is yes to that. Where did you meet up?
    OR...Did they use the "Sell products to..." via the Neighbour bar?

3. When they checked storage, which size box of beets did they have? Beets or Beets(Large) or both?

4. When your 30 minutes were up, were you able to buy the beets without any further issues?

Thank you.

Hi Tiger, here are the answers:

you are neighbours both ways and they can see you in their neighbour bar. >>> YES

Did they use the "Sell products to..." via the Neighbour bar? >>> YES, that way we don't have to leave our farm.

When they checked storage, which size box of beets did they have? Beets or Beets(Large) or both? >>> BEETS

When your 30 minutes were up, were you able to buy the beets without any further issues? >>> YES, BUT ...
We first cleared memcache.
In the first place my neighbour received again the same message (see first attachment below).
When she clicked on the arrow next to "Crops" she was surprised she could select "Logs" and saw all her logs in storage. Then she clicked again on "Crops" (see second attachment below) and voila she could select the beets and sell them to me without any issue.

Can this information help?

I play in Google Chrome.
My neighbour plays in Opera.

I have attached 2 print screens:
1) the message she received right after selecting "Sell products to..." via the Neighbour bar
2) When clicking on the arrow she finally could select (any) crop or other item to sell.

I hope this can help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pict_1.jpg (8.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg pict_2.jpg (14.2 KB, 6 views)