View Single Post
Old May 03 2017, 10:15 AM

Awesome release! ALWAYS love bigger tools - will be buying both - and checking all day long to see when they come out! LOL

Very much like the idea on reducing ship times. Personally, I've been able to keep up with them fairly well with the current times, but I realize not everyone can sign on as often as I can, so this should help make it more fair for all.

Also enjoyed getting all 4 new facilities at once this time - although I may be in the minority. Others may prefer to have them spaced out.

Buying tools has become very difficult because I never remember what I have and what I need. I'm eager to see if the new implementation will help with that. I'm still not sure it will because there are just so many tools now. I saw a post from someone earlier today suggesting we have a sort by whether or not you own the tool. I thought that was an excellent suggestion but it seems to have been moved or deleted. I'll echo it, though. Would be nice to totally hide tools I already own. Maybe that's part of this new release - will wait and see.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫