View Single Post
Old Sep 27 2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just posted updates on the co-op quests:

Post Release Updates - September 26th, 1:00AM EST

Cooperative Quests changes:

-To help on the initial phase we increased the expiration time for all Cooperative Quests by 3 days, this applies only to newly created quests, this may go down or up again in the future
-To help on the initial phase we increased the Buy limit per single quest from 1 to unlimited, this number may go down again in the future
-We now show how many coins were spent or earned when buying and selling products to friends
-Show explanation with the meaning of the blue dot when someone opens a neighbour Quest Manager that doesn't have any active quests
-Fixed bug that was showing null in some Cooperative Quest Managers
The increase in time for completing the coop quest should be a big help in keeping people interested. TY. I hope it stays in place. So much of these quests is chance that neighbors having a quest open with at least some of the items you need to allow us to use the Help Notes effectively. I was also glad to see I could buy more than 1 item from the same person. With the limit being so low on the number of neighbors and only a small percentage doing the quests, we need some extra help.