Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
ID number ( 1145656868 )

Hello all, I still have an issue with sorting crops when seeding. I reported this before but it could not be reproduced by the moderator at the time.

I select my seeder, choose the harvesting time in the funnel, want to sort by Dans/Belts and *poof* the crops are sorted alphabetically. This always happens when the game is open for a certain time.
If I want the crops to be sorted by Dans/Belts I have to close the game, reopen it and that is the only chance I have to see the crops sorted by Dans/Belts.
Is there something I can do about this please?
Hi Palmarina,

Please supply more information about your issue.

Are you using a saved book mark in your browser to load the game? If you are please try using the Facebook link for Farm Town in the left side of your Facebook News Feed or you can try the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

If it's not that:
Which harvest time did you use and which size seeder?
Did you get the seeder from your toolbox or is it one of your shortcuts in the game bar area where the store icon is?
Have you checked another size seeder to see if it's doing it with a different one?
Does it revert when you go to another farm and then click on the seeder again?
Could it be reverting after planting a set amount of farms rather then the amount of time? If it's the amount of time, roughly how long until the problem arises?

The more information you can provide helps try and find what might be causing the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.