View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2012, 11:42 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The quests you get are random and not dependent on wheteher you have a particular facility or not.
We do have Life Lines to help with the quests that can be used for all but the last step. If you haven't read through it there is a chapter in the Game Guide that does explain the quests fairly well. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Taz, you have helped me with some problems. I know you aren't an administrator, but wish you had some "pull" with them. I have done many quests and get a great deal of pride in doing them very fast. In fact, I have a quest farm to help me complete them rapidly.

It is discouraging when I have 5-6 quests in a row that I can not complete because I do not have the facilities needed. It would be helpful if we accepted the quest AFTER we saw what it was. If we didn't have the facilities (and the lifelines don't help every situation in the steps), we could Pass on the quest and open another one. I understand that some farmers might pass on the smaller ones and go through several before they got a "biggie" more challenging quest that they want. That's easily solved. Just let us pass on only one or two quests that we can't do.

I have another suggestion that would be so very easy to fix. If the quest requires loading into a Service Facility, put a small picture of the facility on that step so you would know at the beginning where it would go. I have gotten a complex quest ready to load only to find that there are more than one Service Facility that uses that product and I don't have the one in the quest. Yes, I can sell the product I just made, but I do not get any bonus for my quick work and I don't get the satisfaction of a rapid completion.

Thanks for letting me vent. Hopefully a developer will see it and help us out.

Happy Farming!