View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2021, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKWMSOTR/L View Post
This is happening when I have never worked their f/s, not when I have worked them before.

I am getting both messages for each farm. And it's only happening on farms that have f/s on lots of farms, not the smaller ones. (like facilities on 43 farms)

Thanks

Hi KKWMSOTR/L

Taz is not available at this moment.

Let me try to explain this which is not easy. You know that we have to not work any facility for 8 hours to be able to rework them again.

Let say you have been working facilities all day, and the last one you worked was at 11 PM. To be able to rework facilities you should wait till 7 AM without working any during that time.

But you got up early and you start working facilities again at 6 AM. For you is a new day and of course you havent worked any facilities yet. But 8 hours havent past.

If one of your friends refilled certain facilities you hadnt worked before due they were already empty when you visited the day before, then when you arrive to those farms, you can get the oops message for the facilities you worked and you didnt wait 8 hours to rework again, and the message about products have been sent to storage for the facilities you didnt work as they were empty the day before.

Could you please check if 8 hours have past without working any facility/service since the last friend you worked and the first friend you work again?