Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Mar 28 2022, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene L. Newstead View Post
The last bonus I claimed was Saturday afternoon, Sunday evening when I tried to claim a bonus I was denied saying that I had reached my limit for the day and this morning, Monday,
I was again denied claiming that I had already reached my limit for the day! Please fix this.
Hi Irene L. Newstead,

The limit for bonuses or ingredients applies not only to the value of what you tried to accept yourself in the last 12 hours but ALSO the value of what others farmers have sent to you in the last 12 hours. The limit applies to the combination of what you claimed yourself and what others sent to you by clicking on your bonuses/ingredients in the last 12 hours.

For example if you posted a bonus last night and farmers were sending you them, that means it's possible for your own limit to have been reached before you try to claim any yourself the following day.

This can happen very quickly if you post a lot of bonuses or could be sharing them to groups where members may also be sending them to you that may not all be your friends.

The other thing that could affect it would be if your computer date or time was not quite right, so please check that both of those are still fine.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.