View Single Post
Old Dec 27 2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
For those who think they are over clicking to move move a ship along, download and install a mouse click counter. I have the same program on both my laptop and my desktop. I'm guessing that in the big picture that the actual counting of the clicks to be able to know how many clicks were performed could be part of the frustration.

To help de-stress the monotony of clicking, put on some music and click to the beat. You'll be suprised that the clicking will be done way before the song is over.
I still think it's not a good idea to require so much. It's not just the monotony, it's really not good for us physically. That may sound like a dweeb response or something but I take physical health seriously. I don't have any debilitating physical conditions that have made me unable to use a mouse but I have enough "twinges" that I am conscious of wanting to limit the number of mouse clicks to make sure I DON'T go down that path. I think if I knew I had to click 100 times, I'd feel pretty torn. I'd definitely WANT to help the neighbor, but not sure it would be worth it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫