Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2021, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I cannot open the game. Period. I clicked to open it for the first time today and Facebook says it is blocked for clicking "this feature" too fast when I have not even played today. I have written to you several times about this already and up until now Facebook gave me the chance to write to tell them they are wrong, but now I cannot even do that. Meanwhile I am being ignored both by Facebook and the forum. And I cannot clear the Farm Town cache and even had to use a back door via another account to get to this forum because all attempts to open anything result in "you have been blocked from using this feature for clicking too fast" when all I did was click once.
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.