Old Jul 10 2010, 03:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
you have to fib... have more income.... young kiddies at home LOL yup I'm looking to buy a SUV in the next 6 months....... LOL you have to be in the Majority in the consumers world today....... LOL being a old grandma with no kiddies at home on Social Security you will never qualify for their needs on the surveys
Being a single business woman didn't seem to fit the categories either. Of course I never give my actual age or birthdate on any survey, web site or social networking group. Since birthdate is used by some of our financial institutions for verifying our identities, I always make up a date for online purposes -- and not always the same date. ... So, hmm, not being in some "typical" demographic tends to disqualify one. Guess they aren't interested in getting a wide spectrum of opinions. ... Actually, I still wonder if some surveys aren't merely internet phishing schemes.
Tried a few when new to FB, didn't like the idea and haven't done them since. Also, don't do the offers since I'm really not interested in what they "offer."
The Ap of the Day, though seems okay and I've never had to actually use any of them and once I get the FT Cash, just remove them.