View Single Post
Old Apr 06 2021, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool avatar View Post
I have just today noticed that all my raspberry storage has disappeared, approx 16,000,000. To further add to my suspicion of a glitch is when I go to store and hover over raspberry it tells me I have 243 to reach yellow belt and none in storage lol. I long ago reached all belts in raspberry and also collected many bonuses over the years to give me the amount I had, could you piease look into this for me? (Neale)
Hi Cool avatar,
First thing is all of your belts will show that they are white belts because the belts and dans have not been added back into the game as yet.

I checked your data and do not see but a few facilities. DO you have any facilities that use the raspberries?

I also noticed you have very little in your storage. Did you possibly sell off a lot of your storage before the change over to the HTM including your raspberries?

I am sorry but we have no way to track what you have sold individually and no way to replace anything that is missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.