View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2021, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool avatar View Post
No Taz, I did not sell off any of my usable crops and yes I don't have many facs but they are all working and the raspberry was used in the dairies, in the store if I mouse over the crops I grow and use it tells me the amounts I have grown e.g. Vanilla 1908476 harvests stored but raspberry o stored. So it appears thet I have lost 16,000,000 rasperry and about 10 years work in this migration. All the crops in the store tell how many I have planted and how many stored, my belts are all showing and no, there are no white belts.
Hi cool avatar,

Taz is not available at this time.

I am sorry but there isn't anything we can do about your missing raspberries, you will have to plant them again. We're not seeing anything in your data that could have caused a problem like this. You are more than welcome to contact the support team about this if you wish and see if they can tell you anything different. Please let us know if you would like help to contact them.

What I suggest you do is run memcache again today. I can see you know how to do that as you ran it a few days ago. For speed here's the link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then please also check that your browser is still up to date and also clear the caches/history. Make sure you remember to close the browser so the memory in the browser is cleared, then reopen it and load the game.

After doing this your 1st load will be slower than normal as the game has to get all the data for what is on your farms again. If there is an odd issue causing a problem then that should clear it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.