View Single Post
Old Dec 28 2019, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I can see my storage capacity is at 92%. What's the penalty if I hit 100% or attempt to go over 100%? Do I get a warning? How can I increase that kind of storage?

Just asking so I don't cause a crash! LOL
Hi bruhelmboldt,
You will not go over 100% as at that time you will have one of two possible things happen. Either some item in your storage will complete disappear or reduce to a very low amount. Or a harvest or product from a facility you are storing will not show in your storage.

You can not increase your harvests and products storage as it is a set length database and there is no increasing it except by the developers as they dfetermined the size of the database. The warning you get is the percentage you see in the storage at the top.

To help keep the amount down to less than 100% you need to sell off your non-ingredients regularly. If it is still climbing then you may need to sell off parts of those items you have a large amount showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.