Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
Facebook switched my version to new from classic and the top half of farmtown screen is missing it takes me twice as long to move as much as I can to center it. I tried for 5 days attempting to remove face gaming tab on my computer for I suspect farmtown plays through there. I can't remove the video gaming tab nor switch back to classic on Facebook. Does anyone have any info on this?
Hi Kongo,
You won't be able to switch back to the classic version and I am surprised you have been able to use it this long. You do not have to go through the gaming tab at the top of the page either.

You should be able to get to Farm Town from the link in your shortcuts in the left column of your Facebook home page or from the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums and get the correct page layout.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 18 2022 at 10:06 AM.