View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2015, 10:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Its up to you to inform your Super Neighbors re crops you want planted.. they cannot read your mind... people seem to forget the REAL reason for having Super Neighbors... to help you when you are away from the game or on holidays.. but instead want the Super Neighbor to do every single thing for them all the time...
Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

I have only really came back to the game since super farmers.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

this would make it more interesting and challenging like a real farm..

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.