View Single Post
Old Jul 26 2019, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanDaffin View Post
I am tired of being cheated out of Farm cash, because the of changes in when the seven days start and finish. I have lost at least 10 farm cash this year because of it. I watch the times very closely and it seems when I am due 2 the time changes. I am taking a break from the game and may just quit. I have been here since very close to the beginning.
Hi JeanDaffin,
I am not sure what you mean by the time changes. The time has always been that you have to wait exactly 7 days to the second after you last collected, before you can collect again. So if you do not collect at or close to the specific time you previously collected then for the next time will shift to the new 7 day time.

It also has always been that the length of time a completed quest remains on the chart is 7 days to the second from the time the quest completed. That is when the last step completes, not 7 days from the time you collect the coins for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 26 2019 at 02:58 PM.