View Single Post
Old Sep 11 2021, 05:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
keep losing farm town, knocking out the internet when are you going to get it working properly.
Hi ray1851,

Are you sure the game is causing your internet to drop connection, it's usually the other way around. I will try and elaborate:

If your internet drops or there is a problem in one or more of the many links needed to get to the game and transfer data to and from your game you will usually see the game stops reacting to what you are doing. Then in the console beneath your game screen you should also see one or more WARN WARNING errors with a yellow background and further along that line you should also see ConnectionError.

Your computer will then keep trying to reconnect you for a while before it will then stop trying and then usually your browser will then show you a message about having no internet and what to try. It's unlikely you will see the browser disconnect message before the game stops working for you when this happens.

Other than those WARN errors in the console, where there any different errors showing? If there were please try to copy that error so we know which one it is.

If you are able to load the game now please, reload it, then open the chat box and scroll to the very top and let us know both the chat server number and the farm server numbers showing to you.

When this happens to you, is there a specific thing you are doing on your farms or on someone else's farms that you think is causing you problems? If so does this happen every time you do the same thing and if it's one of your own farms, which one?

When did this start happening?
Does your computer meet or exceed the technical requirements listed in the first post on page one?

Try turning off your router/modem at the power socket for a few minutes so it has time to do it's clearing, then turn it back on and see if that resolves your internet issue. That can sometimes clear connection issues up.

If you have not already done so, please also make sure that you have done all your computer updates and that your browsers are still up to date as forgetting to do those can also cause problems.

I have loaded quite a few your biggest farms with everything showing without any problems and it has not disconnected my internet.

If that does not help and there is nothing specific you are doing in the game that you think is causing this, it might be worth you checking with your internet provider that there are no known problems their end. They may have some suggestions for you what to try if they are not detecting any problems either. Then it's possible that the problem could be in one of the many other links you need owned by other companies that you may have to wait to clear up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.