Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2024, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I thought Squeak was working all the facilities but maybe I don't understand how it works. Here's what I'm doing:

Susan posted the Slovakian one for the regular facility (Farm 34) and the Handmade Jewelry one for my services (Farm 1). I thought as long as I posted one of each, then everyone would automatically be working all farms, unless they stopped in the middle or something.

I only have one Yard Supplies - it's on Farm 42. I have are 2 Data Centers (Farm 17 and Farm 34).

So when Squeak works, is she ONLY working Farm 34 and Farm 1? Other neighbors seem to be working all of them with the 2 I'm posting. Squeak works half, then the mayor works the rest - since she's got that one train out.

Susan
Hi Susan,
Is squeak going to all the farms and working all the facilities until the mayor takes over. She only has 2 train cars on that train which means the mayor will work 60% on each farm, but you have to go to each farm that has facilities and work them until the mayor takes over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.