View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2011, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate 52 View Post
I don't like the fact that I have to jump through hoops to buy Farm cash now that I have to go via Facebook. It was so easy when I could just go to Walgreens and buy a card from Zeevex and then come to my farm and key in the pin from the card in the right spot. Now I have to either get a prepaid credit card or find a store that sells the facebook prepaid cards and if I go the facebook card route how can I be sure that the facebook credits that I buy with a facebook prepaid card will go to Farm Town? When I go to check the steps I need to take to apply that card. All I see is how to do it for a credit card no where do I see a place to click if your using the facebook prepaid card. There is stuff I"d love to buy but, truth be told, I'm scared I"ll do something wrong and lose the money. I don't have alot to lose these days. I see a spot to click to earn facebook credits. That's not what I want to do. IF I buy a facebook prepaid card, how can I make sure that money goes to farm town when I can not go to farm town, click on buy cash and then click a button that sayes apply facebook prepaid card. then follow the steps and key in the pin from the card.
If you do not have the Buy Cash tab at the top you can still get to it by clicking on Map in the toolbar and go to the Bank. That will also get you there.
Even if you go to the Facebook part to add in your credits from thier cards they will not go to any game until you go to a game and purchase thier cash with the credits.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.