View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2012, 11:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
About the Facility belts - when does the system actually register that you have earned a belt? When its loaded, or when its done? I loaded my facilities a little while ago but its only just telling me that Ive earned belts etc. Now that some have actually been produced and a quantity is done.
I am guessing that its when the products are "done" as this would equate to the crops etc and also would explain why the Devs only did some of the facilities - there would simply be too much going on at once otherwise if ALL the facilities were achieving belts at the same time.
Im assuming that the % gets added to the total produced so you in effect achieve a more than 100% output???
Would appreciate it if anyone knows the answers - my poor little brain cant work it out!
Hi there,

When you first load Farm Town the "products" belts doesn't immediately load. Just open your facility manager and close it again and then they should show correct. The posting of bonuses related to this does seem to be a little slow, possibly due to the amount of lower level bonuses, this may well settle down when the higher levels are achieved.

I expect the amount of facilities chosen was to test the system out, they may well add more at a later date, but only the developers know that.

If you maxed your facility out and gained extra free batches along with it, then this may be why you are seeing over 100% in production as the free batches were added to it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.