View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2011, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
We need more ways to earn farm cash. By the time we buy all the tools we need, we don't have enough cash to buy the facilities. There has to be another way. I think we should some how come up with a way of turning coins into farm cash or just let us buy the facilities with coins or tools with coins and facilities with cash. Something has to change.
it takes a team of people to develop and maintain a great game like Farm Town. this team works hard to provide this entertainment. there has to be a source of income to pay the people and to maintain the servers for the game. i think this game balances the non pay items with the pay items very well. each release usually has a couple facilities and time saving tools for fc. the rest of the release is basically free. new seeds, new decorations, new farms, etc. cost nothing. also the upgraded levels give us about 25 fc free. i think this game can be enjoyed by all - those who want to pay some real money to play and those who want a free game to play.