View Single Post
Old Aug 03 2012, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Constant problems with Flash crashing, and it is isolated to just Farm Town, and occurs on Chrome, IE and Firefox. Happening since yesterday. Again, it is NOT happening in any other game I play which uses Flash, but, I did humour the notice, and did attempt to update my Flash. Guess what? It failed, stating "A newer version is currently installed". So, let's not waste time advising us to do that update. Since these problems did arise only since yesterday's update, and not to just me, I feel mention of it fits in this thread.

Also, finally we have some people to place on our farms, and we all know the majority of us wanted that very much. However, why in the world did you design ONLY worker people??? Look at all the various categories you have for us to buy from, and decorate our farms. Bouncy castles, churches, swimming pools, Egyptian pyramids, not to mention the umpteen facilities and services buildings. Seriously, a woman carrying milk cans, a farmer carrying a huge sack , another tilling the soil, etc....these only will look good on one type of farm, and that's a "working farm". Personally, I don't want 15 "working farms", but would have loved to have seen some general female people, male people, children. Heck, the Thanksgiving Pilgrims, and Santa's helpers can at least go on various themed farms and not look out of place. Just as the hype over the train brought with it widespread disappointment when it finally arrived, I have to say these people are very disappointing. My only *hope* is that the developers do indeed plan to design more people in the near future.

LOVE the new chocolate factory view!!!!! And the new ice cream shop view is lovely, too. Glad to be rid of the pink, lol.
I don't think they are disappointing, they might not be in the poses that you want but that doesn't make them disappointing, I like the new people my dairy farms, trees, and factories now have people that are working, when they created the people they had to start somewhere, now in the future they will probably bring out new people, but I think they have a good start, have already put several of the people on my farms, the woman carrying milk, a farmer carrying a sack and a box, the one sitting down suppose to be planting, but I have him sitting on a picnic set, you can't tell that he is planting, I hope they bring out some that is just standing or walking normal and more people sitting, but I think they have a good start with them. There is always going to be some people that thinks what they put in the game is bad, cause you can't please everyone at the same time and I wasn't disappointed by the trains, I have one of each boxcar except for the last one, but I will get them shortly.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 03 2012 at 09:05 PM.