Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I just expanded farm #22 and I'm trying to move my trees using the yellow hand. Because of my eyesight deteriorating and my wanting the trees to be in blocks of six exactly aligned with the other trees, I move the trees from their existing position to close to their new position, then shift my view so I can move them into the exact place I want them.

Except it's not working. When I try to move the trees the second time, they don't all move. Some of them duplicate. I have six of each tree as it's a quest farm but I ran search on the magnolia trees after some of them duplicated and now I have 8.

I've run memcache and cleared the browser cache but the problem persists.

Hi Sqrl

I just tried what you are explaining in my own farm using the yellow hand but cant reproduce your issue.

Are you alone on the farm, or a superneighbor is with you?

Please clear memcache again, close everything and restart your computer.
If the problem continues, then contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366