Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2024, 06:47 AM

Default Ncc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

Nothing has changed about the way Neighbourhoods are selected.
No-one has any control over what anyone is willing to do and how much they can contribute to the NCC contest. There will be times when some farmers can earn a lot of points and there will be times when they may be far more busy and can not contribute as much that week.

Your neighbour is still helping you with your own contest the exact same way they would if they were not showing up in the Competing Neighbourhood.

Even if there were enough participating in the NCC and it was possible to not show any current Neighbour in a competing Neighbourhood that still does not guarantee anything about your own Neighbourhoods ability to earn points or what the Competing Neighbourhood may be able to earn. You could still be competing with those that could earn as many or more points than your own Neighbourhood.

If you have not already done so, you can post your request for what you would like to see changed in the NCC in the relevant post related to your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it.
(Nothing has changed about the way Neighbourhoods are selected.) Maybe they should change. I feel the developers don't listen. In fact, I know they don't because I have posted about this issue before. Why should I bust a gut to help my neighbours who I think are helping me when really, I am helping them to get ahead and getting 1st or 2nd place. I didn't play NCC once for a whole week and I had neighbours saying to me they didn't get 1st or 2nd because of it. My main point is I add neighbours who contribute so much to NCC for my benefit so why should they be pitted against me in another NCC. It's not right. No point in putting it on the suggestions board if developers are not going to take any notice. well, there is no if about it, they won't. I spend a lot of money on this game because I do rate the game as the best ever game around and I don't play any others. Most of the time, I enjoy playing but this issue continues to bug me. Maybe I should just not play NCC at all. Sorry to sound so despondent and complaining but this issue does put a damper on the game.