Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2023, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan1133 View Post
I am not sure how to reply but hope this will work: Why would my trains be off if they have been this way for years? Also, when I look at them all of them are yellow when I hover over them. I am not sure about the 10 hour window you speak of, I show them done 1 hours 22minutes at 3:12pm CST. So can you tell me please if it is okay to unload in that time period and then try to hook them up again even though it appears to me to be hooked up? Honestly, I don't know what to do with this and don't want to mess them up. Thank you again.
Hi Rhodan,
When you look at the trains by hovering over them you do not get the true picture. Click on the train engine and go to the train status and you will see there are onlky 6 cars actually attached and dispatched. Those cars will also show the time before the train returns.

I can't tell you why the cars are no long connected, but we have seen this several times since the start of the website.

Whenever you can actually unload the train then you can work on it from that point. Do not depend on just hovering over them. Reconnect them then check the cars in the train engine and see which ones and howmany are showing in white in the Freight cars tab. The ones faded out are the ones not connected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.