Old Jun 09 2012, 01:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Have been looking forward to the Thai me 1 on Restaurant hoping that the freight is a fast freight and gets all the supplies that the Restaurant gets all its supplies in a timely manner.

I just wonder if the train is running slow ( since the game isn't ) or if Raul has checked out what the Restaurant has on it's menu and has THAT-ed on a big one already and forgotten what he was to do to get the release out.
Ok, Grumpa, since Raul is still out there with the aliens, I made research on Thai food, and here it goes:

1. Lots of coconut trees to make coconut milk, coconut vinegar and coconut sugar.
2. Lots of Peanuts
3. Tamarind (this is where the Tamarind trees we've been having for ages come to play)
4. Chilies (lots of chilies)
5. Rice noodles, cellophane noodles, etc
6. Ginger
7. Coriander
8. Soy beans
9. Shallots
10. Acacia leaves
11. Soy Sauce
12. Durion tree
13. Eggplant
14. Mushrooms (all kinds)
15. Bean Sprouts
16. Oyster Sauce (made with the oyster from the fish farm) & several fish sauces from lobsters, etc.
17. Kaffir lime leaves (?)
18. Lots of chicken, fish and different vegetables dishes
20. Fruits: papaya, mango, apples, oranges, strawberries

There you have it, we may have to use them all or we may not if it is an america-nized version of Thai, but those are the things they use the most. So for sure start with those tamarind trees, and plant rice, chilies, ginger, mushrooms, and all the others.

Happy Farming y'all, hope this helps ;-)