Old Oct 24 2014, 10:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
Thanks for reminding me. This has happened to me in the past also.

I just sold all of my non-ingredients and when I went through all, I deselected:
Chicken Hot Hard Taco (used in Bowling Alley)
Durians (used in Fruit Stand)
Hawaian Pizza (used in Bowling Alley)
Instant Hot Chocolate (used in Bowling Alley)
Mameys (used in Tropical Shakes Stand)
Nectarines (used in Fruit Stand)
Orange Marmalade (used in Fruit Stand)
Persimmons (used in Fruit Stand)
Pluots (used in Fruit Stand)
Prunes (used in Fruit Stand)
Stars (used in Fruit Stand)
These all USED to be non-ingredients and are now ingredients. (Edited to add Facilities used in. The Bowling Alley and Tropical Shakes Stand were added 9/18 and the Fruit Stand was added 7/14.)

Koji
You are right on. I checked the Sept. release and this is what it shows for the bowling alley
Bowling Alley (Coins): Provides Bowling Entertainment Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Bowling Ball --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Ball Return --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Retro Bowling Poster --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken Hot Hard Taco
Instant Hot Chocolate
Honey Icecream

the last 3 of those items were still checked and while I can't say for positive that they still showed in the non ingredients AS WELL as all ingredients I do know that mine were sold off. I have checked and see the supreme pizza is not used so it IS a non ingredient.

I accept partial blame for being in a blue haze and clicking the sell selected while sorted to all. However, when non ingredients are switched to being used the devs need to check to make sure in the market they get unchecked.

Now it is entirely possible - in fact very probable - that I didn't have as many of these items as I originally thought I did so I'll breath a deep breath pull up my big girl panties and move on. But please take caution in having these things checked. It should be part of testing the new release

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Oct 24 2014 at 12:13 PM.