View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi mwyld40

I will try to explain and sorry if my english is not good enough
Quests are only holding in the chart for exactly 7 days to the second.
Now you have 2 new buttons to check the state of your quests.
If you click in Collect FarmCash button while it is still black it will show you how many days, hours or minutes you have to wait to collect farmcash again.
If you click in Show quests button it will show you how many days, hours and minutes have past since that quest was completed.

Lets try an example, suppose you have 7 quests completed and you are on the last step of your 8th quest which will be ready in 2 hours, then your collect farmcash button turns blue, saying you are able to collect your farm cash.

[i]If you click in Show quests button, you will see the 7 quests completed during that week. Check when the last one on the list was completed.

Suppose it says: 6 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes ago. That shows you, that the quest will only stay on the chart for another 45 minutes, and although you could complete your 8th quest in 2 hours, that first quest will dropp off the chart in 45 minutes.

Now suppose it says: 6 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes ago. That is saying you [/I]have almost 12 hours until that quest will dropp off the chart, and as your 8th quest will be completed in only 2 more hours, you will be able to collect 2 farmcash.
Also remember you can click in both buttons anytime during the week

Thank you Mary Marcel, I am going to print out your above post and keep it by my computer to refer to when I am about to tear my hair out!! No seriously this should help, and your English is just fine. It is a shame though that so many farmers are having so much trouble trying to understand the times here and it's even worse when some people quit the game because of this. Quests should be another fun thing to do and should help you reach your goals of increasing your FC if even just a little bit at a time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question,
Mwyld (Mom's Farms)