View Single Post
Old Dec 28 2014, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I had 3 impossible to fulfill quests in a row 1) farm equipment got the work on a friends farm which i did in facilities etc but never got credit for the item 2) the 2nd one allowed me to work on another's farm which i did but it never credited the quest then the lifeline died out and it was a redo this time saying it was only by gift a health bar thing no kidding same quest one i completed but didn't give me the product and then an impossible one followed by 1 more impossible quests because the lifeline given make it impossible to complete one was an ice creme sandwich because now even though i am working others facilities etc what comes up is trade which is impossible to do for a product so why can't there be reasonable quests?
Hi Sally,
The quests are assigned randomly and so are the lifelines. A couple things to keep in mind is that no lifeline works for the final step. That has to be done by you in your own facility or service. The other thing is a lifeline is only good for the quest it is gotten for and not for all the quests you have open at the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.