Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Dec 18 2022, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

So posting Egg Salad and Club Sandwich from Farmtown facility is abusive now!🤣🤦*♀️

Got this when I tried to post the above:

We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More

If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.
Hi Em,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts. This is a Facebook message and not one from Farm Town. It usually means someone in your friends has reported your Farm Town post or posts to Facebook as being offensive. Or you have been posting too many posts from the game possibly if you are copying your posts to groups. The only thing you can do is click the link and tell them you disagree with their blocking. There is nothing that Farm Town can do about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.