Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jul 15 2023, 06:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hi
A couple (or three?) of weeks ago I sent an email to the Support dept. with a list of facilities that I am missing since the transition to the new site. I never got an answer, and I don't have a copy of the email. Nor is there anything listed in the threads.
Did you receive it? If so, has anyone looked into it. I no longer have the list of facilities since I put them in the email and thought that I would get a response.

[mod edit: email removed for safety]
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...32402770489324
Hi KoalaBear777,

I have removed your email address from your post as this is a public forum so it's not a great idea to post it.

You haven't posted about this in the forum. The last post we can see was about train boosts.

Support have looked at your data recently so they would have replied if they got your email. Could you have used a different email address to contact them? Please check the spam/junk folder of your emails and see if any reply ended up there. If not, please send another ticket in and in that email please also let them know that you're not finding their replies. I will pass on the email address that I have removed from you post and ask them to check if they got your ticket and replied to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.