Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Re: Email edit - Oops, I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Re: Email address - Yes its possible I did use another email address. But I guess I shouldn't post that one here either. I have checked all of my spam folders, and opened any unread emails from support@farmtown.com and found nothing. Is there a way for me to send you my other email address privately so you can check it? Otherwise, my list of missing facs is gone.
Hi KoalaBear777,

If it's the one you used to register for the website, then you don't need to send it to us. That email provider doesn't normally have any problems with receiving emails from support. Use that one to send a new ticket in incase it was the aol one that had the problem. If aol did have the problem support may still have got the tickect you sent and it's just that you didn't get the reply from them, in which case they might have your list.

I have already left a message for support and asked them to look into this, they are not available right now, but they will be able to see what tickets they got from you and which email you used for your tickets.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.