Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Aug 16 2023, 06:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com View Post
I purchased all the irrigation sprinklers "except the purple one, and sent to my neighbor, AMZ, whom I'm her superneighor. 2 day ago, she only received the tan one to water flowers.

What should I do ????? regarding this??????
Hi kj9221,

On the 12th you had 128 FC after buying the Cookware Factory.
On the 14th you only sent the brown mobile sprinkler (cost 45FC) to AMZ which dropped your FC to 83 FC.
So at that time although you had enough FC to send one more sprinkler you did not have enough to send more than that. If you attempted to send another mobile sprinkler, that purchase did not go through so was not sent.
The next thing you did with your Farm Cash was you bought the Taste of Poland on the 15th.
Today you have bought some Farm Cash.

You can always see what Farm Cash you have bought and also what Farm Cash Items you have bought for yourself or sent to others in the last 6 months by checking your Farm Cash Activity log.
To do that please click on this link:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR to get to the same area....

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

If you decide to send your friend the other mobile sprinklers, please only send one at a time. Allow your friend time to collect the gift from their gift box and place it into storage before you try to send the next upgraded one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.