Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2021, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
May I please ask what the official rule is for the use of auto clickers in the game of Farm Town? I've been a farmer with Farm Town since Sept 2008. During that time, I found auto clickers introduced for $ through Facebook ads and other media for the use in planting, harvesting, and plowing on Farm Town as well as other farming games. As recent as yesterday, I was able to use the auto clicker in a limited capacity. Today, there is no response.
I do believe this subject has not been addressed overtly but has been tolerated. Now, I'm boldly asking for the slashkey developer's decision on this subject. It doesn't seem reasonable to attempt to have 40 farms without an automated method to accommodate this repetitive method.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
User ID 1422693101
Hi Donna,
The information on auto clickers in in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.