Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Nov 04 2021, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?
Hi Gr8L8K8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
We do not have any way to see how much you got when you sell individual items. The only information we get in your data is when you sell non-ingredients. I don't hacve any idea why the difference nor any way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.