Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2021, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittythehare View Post
Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.
Hi kittythehare,

I am not sure what you mean by resetting. Are you not able to change any settings for cookies and popups in your browser? Are you not able to disable any extensions that are enabled in your browser? If you are unable to disable the extensions in your browser please try uninstalling them instead.

When you checked for cookies and pops being blocked, did you also see if you could change those in your browser settings rather than by just clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar?
Did you try adding the sites listed in the link I gave you to allow just those or is that not change not saving either?

Is this happening in all of your browsers or just a specific one, which ones are you using?

If this is happening in all of your updated browsers it may be worth you contacting support about this. In case you need the instructions for those:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.