Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Dec 15 2023, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb4peace View Post
I did that with each one! And still...there were those who kept sending gifts, and then I would message them, tell them my situation and to please stop sending gifts. They are still coming! For those I'd messaged, I could ignore if they didn't stop, but there are a couple who will not respond. They are not buddies or neighbors. I looked in reverse buddies and neighbors as well. As far as I can see, we are NOT connected in any way. How is it they can still send gifts, MULTIPLE at one time, and clog up my gift box so that it's hard for me to sift through and find the ones I send from my accounts to my other accounts. Working 5 accounts now that the husband and grandkids have bailed on me is a lot of work. They left some messes! How do we stop people from connecting other than play offline all the time and stay offline when we go to the marketplace? That would mean we can't buy and sell. What I get is that you actually have to see someone's avatar somewhere or they would have had to message you before you can block them. Maybe a way to go to their farm and have an ignore option for those who evade us with their avatar?
Hi djb4peace,
Did you also look in the Facebook Friends list to see if they are in there? You have to be connected some way for them to send you gifts. If you are in that they can send you gifts.

Blocking them will not stop the gift sending. It only stops you from seeing them, them from seeing you or getting messages from them. I am sorry, but we do not have a way for you to block them from their farm.

Beside that fact you can exchange any gift for what you need. You don't have to get the gifts only that you specifically need. I am not sure how they are clogging up your gift box as you can have several thousand gifts in your pending gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.