View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2023, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Sorry to bother you guys again, I have a couple of questions.

Once the game fully transitions, how will New players be able to find it, or join?
How might we be able to find them or add them?
I was trying to figure out how to turn a buddy into a friend, saw a post that offered a shortcut to the explanation, when I cicked it , I ended up at the log in again? lol not sure what happened but I think I figured it out.
Ok, that's it for now, thank you for your response, much appreciated

Sincerely.
A problem child
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about the website.
We do not have any information yet from the developers on how new players will be able to join Farm Town through the website yet.
Friend is a Facebook item and not for the website. You can only make someone a friend through Facebook.

If you ended up at the login again for the forums it means you timed out for your time in the forums andhad to login again to continue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.