View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2015, 10:56 AM

Angry Products made in facilities

There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!