View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2015, 11:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post
There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!
Hi nancybl,

I moved your post to general feedback for the game as this post appears to be that and not a help and support question.
It is not unusual for a facility to need more than one of another to keep it supplied. How the developers want to make these facilities work is entirely up to them.

If you would like to make a suggestion for the game, please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.