View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2018, 05:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

How to Enable and disable the NCC

There is an option in your preferences to Enable or Disable the Neighborhood Chains Contest (NCC) if you wish.

To participate in the NCC the check mark must be added, as shown below.
If you do not wish to participate in the NCC you must remove the check mark and then click the green check mark at the bottom of the box to save the setting.

If you disable the NCC then later change your mind, when you open the NCC manager you will see a warning message alerting you that it is disabled:
You then need click the green check mark so the check mark is added back to Enable NCC.
If you make a mistake and click the red X you can either close and reopen the NCC manager to get the popup again or you can enable it manually by going to your preferences and adding the check mark back to "Enable NCC" and click the green check mark to save the setting.

THEN you must also do the following steps for your points to start counting in the contest:
  1. Open the NCC manager via the Toolbox if you do not already have it open.

2. If you have any rewards from a previous contest to claim, you must claim the reward.

3. In the Contest Info section, you should see the facilities for the current week. Remember you can only enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST

4. Click on Work below the facility you have in the contest and start/load a single batch in one of the facilities.

5. The other two tabs (My Neighbourhood Chains, Competing Neighbourhoods) should then no longer be greyed out. They will change to brown allowing you to access the information in them.

6. Once you can access those two other tabs look in the My Neighbourhood Chains section and make sure that the points for the facility you just started a batch in were added. Then you can start/load your facilities in the NCC via any method you wish.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 12 2023 at 08:13 AM.