View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Please rethink your decision on Farm Cash. Many players who have been extremely loyal to this game , who are not BOT users , have only 1 account are being punished by this new ruling. Many of us belong to groups which up till now have been able to run competitions allowing us to design our farms in a theme , as you do in the forum comps I know, with the chance of winning prizes which have been donated from real people's money( those fortunate enough to be able to do this to help others and not from unlicensed earnings). Just playing the game without these groups to help would truly make the game boring and people would get stale and leave the game. Allowing the groups and the brilliant admin who run these, freely giving of their time and help are being ignored and I do not think you appreciate in the slightest what they do for the game , which in turn actually gains you more than you even realise.Please could you perhaps actually play the game, see what these groups are doing for you and then and only then might you realise the huge error you are making to the detriment of your own game !!
Hi meirwin,
If all the farm cash donated and given out as prizes for the group contests are coming from farm cash purchases that they have paid for as you say then it will not stop any of that. Those accounts who have already bought at least $50 worth of farm cash will be able to continue donating currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.