View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 04:44 PM

Thanks Raul and others involved in helping me move forward and not spend so much time on Farm Town. I had slipped into a rut of working Farm Town several hours each day just to keep my farms, my wife's farms and my daughters farms up. Now that I see you have moved into a money grab type game, I will revert back to only playing on my farm and probably not even daily. I very much resent the fact that you are accusing all the players of cheating when they were only following what you created and the rules you established. Yes, i think this is a continuing way to grab money, not a one time thing of purchasing 305 FC as you seem to indicate. perhaps you should re-read the updated info and you will see where i am coming from.

[I]1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to buy at least 305 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. (305 FarmCash is equivalent to $50 real dollars, this will be a one time or may be a yearly requirement, haven't decided yet).[/i]

I am not deleting my account but will be reducing my game time and see if i can find my life again without Farm Town Thanks for the PUSH.