View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
Thanks Raul and others involved in helping me move forward and not spend so much time on Farm Town. I had slipped into a rut of working Farm Town several hours each day just to keep my farms, my wife's farms and my daughters farms up. Now that I see you have moved into a money grab type game, I will revert back to only playing on my farm and probably not even daily. I very much resent the fact that you are accusing all the players of cheating when they were only following what you created and the rules you established. Yes, i think this is a continuing way to grab money, not a one time thing of purchasing 305 FC as you seem to indicate. perhaps you should re-read the updated info and you will see where i am coming from.

[I]1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to buy at least 305 FarmCash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. (305 FarmCash is equivalent to $50 real dollars, this will be a one time or may be a yearly requirement, haven't decided yet).[/i]

I am not deleting my account but will be reducing my game time and see if i can find my life again without Farm Town Thanks for the PUSH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I have to agree, it's that "haven't decided yet" clause that makes Taz's assurances ring hollow. If you've spent $50 in the past, this won't affect you --- yet. But next year? Who knows?
Hi PawPaw and Dulcinea,
Raul has added the further clarification:
If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. (That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash or earn them by completing offers). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.