View Single Post
Old Oct 04 2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've never worked at my super neighbor's farm. She just comes to my farm to get stuff. Sometimes she checks several times a day but sometimes is gone for months at a time so I never know. This isn't a close friend - just someone who asked if she could be my super neighbor. Is there a setting where I can prevent her from using whatever I'm needing at the time?
Hi Susan

We have the option to put a check mark for Disable Super Neighbor farming option.
You find it by clicking in the farm name, if you put a check mark to that option then they will not be able to do anything on that specific farm. You have to do that in every farm you dont want your superneighbor work and remember to click in the green check mark to save changes.

Other than that you can only remove some permissions for your superneighbor or remove that person as a superneighbor or talk to her and ask her to ask you before doing any job or make some farms as private farms.

Remember that if she also has the privilage to manage your trains, then anything she does with your trains, will help her to complete her trains goals not yours.