Thread: Official Top Post Thread Land Upgrades
View Single Post
Old Jan 09 2023, 06:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
I am not able to get expansions for all my farms through 15 as stated. For example, I cannot get the expansion for farm 4 or 11, yet I can get it for 32?? Also when I try to send gifts only 3 neighbors pop up on my list but I have 50 neighbors. I used to be able to send and receive gifts for all 50 but have not been able to since the shut-down and return. Thank you!
Hi ericani,

Posts in the forum are organized by subject so I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades as that is your first issue. When you have more than one issue on different subjects, please try to post them separately.

Farm expansions are released in original farm order. At some point you have rearranged your farm order so they are not longer in original farm order.

If you can not remember which farms you moved where, but still want them in the order you have currently have them in, go to the Farm Selector Manager in your tool box, make a note of the order your farms are currently in. When you have your list, then click the RESET button. This will put the farms back into the original order. Once you've finished upgrading you can change your farms back to whichever order you want.

For your gift issue, please click on this link and read the section on difficulties with gifting and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried. If those don't help with your gift issue please post in that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.