Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Mar 18 2023, 06:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I just bought a Disability Supplies Factory (FC) & placed it on farm 8. (I already have others on farms 9, 10 & 11.) I thought another Art Studio (coins) would appear in the NCC but it didn't. Currently the NCC only shows them on 10, 11, & 16, but I also have others on farms 13, 14, 15, & 16.
I cleared my cache & ran FT memcache but it still doesn't show up. Please advise & thank you for your help.
Hi BarbLH,

Your NCC is showing that you have these in the NCC:
  • 4 Disability Supplies Factories, 1 Artisan Soap Shop (5 FC facilities)
  • 3 Art Studio, 1 Special Needs School (4 coin facilities)

Your data is showing that you only own 3 Art Studios and they are on Farms 10,11,16.

Farms 13,14 and 15 do not have Art Studio on them. I am seeing other facilities on those farms that would show up if you were to use the search tool and ONLY type in the word Art as the search criteria. For example Farm 13 has the Artisan Jewelry Studio not the Art Studio.

When you search for the Art Studio either in the Facility Manager or when using the search tool in your tool box on a farm, make sure that you type in the full facility name. When searching your farms, make sure that you mouseover the facilities to see the full name of them.

If you are able to see more than 3 Art Studios in your Facility Manager, go to each of those farms and see if you can see it on those farms when you only show facilities in your game settings.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.