View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
ID #1221672624
I do have a couple questions but first: I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the hours of hard work (and I'm sure many hours of frustration) your team have done to make Farm Town to the point it is today.I am enjoying the things we are able to do and will wait patiently for the others to come. Now my questions. 1. You tell many to clear their memcache. Most often you will include the link. I've used the link for my own. But the link showing is not complete, there's missing part from the middle. My question is how can I do this on my own? I have searched pages and pages of Q&A on this thread but can't find an answer. I've gone into the games info on the forum but can find no mention of this. 2. Whenever I go to market and hire workers and then try to go back home, it is very slow doing so. Only time it is slow. Is this my system or is this just part of bringing things back and is only temporary? If temp. then I'll just hush, smile and do what I can.
Hi Pgold,
When we ask you to clear memcache we always include the link for it. You can either click on the link or right click it to copy it for saving. The entire link doesn't show but it is there.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
After your run this link then you can bookmark it and it should work from the bookmark.

For the slowing down when returning from the market I am not sure as I am not seeing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 08 2021 at 11:51 AM.